#2020 happy new year

Mc pop love is a musician an architect and a creative writer. Like every man or rather a human being I like to observe the trends learn from the past and understand the history part of it because I believe there is nothing new under the sun. The society is growing young boys are turning into men and our young girls are not the young virgins we used to know. That's why I write to inspire because I was too inspired by an author by name Ngugi Wa thiong'o in my childhood age. To my blog readers I thank you for always taking your precious time just to be a part of my blog worldworld. Once again I thank you. And therefore I take this chance to wish all of you a happy new. May the year 2020 be full of blessings and great things only. Let God guide you in every thing you do and may good health wealth and money be your portion. Happy 2020 

Comments

Post a Comment